Grange Electrical provide engineers with a wealth of experience, a friendly disposition and an enthusiasm for work. We can facilitate our customers’ needs from the moment you first call the office, right through to project completion. We can assist you with site surveys and designs, through to installation work. We also carry out electrical inspections, certification and create bespoke maintenance packages to meet you requirements.
Some of our commercial work includes:
- Independent retailers.
- Sports clubs.
- New circuit installations.
- Full lighting designs and assistance with grant applications (where available).
- 3 phase power distribution.
- Additional power supplies.
- Distribution board upgrades.
- Generator back-up integration.
- CCTV installations.
- Intruder alarm installations.
- Fire alarm installations and maintenance.
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports.
- New build site work.
- Reactive maintenance.
We also have the added bonus of the support of our sister company Grange Heating Services in order to provide a full Mechanical & Electrical package.
- New lease of life for old Santander building, Drapers Lane, Leominster
New office and 2 new flats above are having a make-over. Small power and lighting, data cabling, fire alarm and emergency lighting are being installed by Grange Electrical. Watch this space for finished picturesContinue reading →
- Complete electrical refurbishment for Discover Parks
New audio visual and lighting systems for Lakeside Function Room at Discover Parks ready for the new season.Continue reading →
- Electrical specialists save clients expensive down time
Here at Grange Electrical we are proud to call ourselves Electrical specialists. We are able to save our customers expensive down time with our extensive industrial electrical know-how. Our clients R J Barrington Steel Fabricators had an industrial guillotine showing an electrical fault and a backlog of work was building. Grange Electrical team’s electrical specialists knowledge deciphered the schematics (pictured). We identified a break in the emergency stop circuit. Within the hour, the guillotine was back up and running and so clearing a potentially expensive backlog.
Need reliable electrical support? Give us Grange Electrical team a call
Our team of operatives at Grange Electrical are all fully qualified to the latest BS 7671 IET Electrical Wiring Regulations and undertake further training on electrical specialist courses such as; EV Car Charging, CCTV & Security Training & Fire Alarm Systems.
Within our team are several apprentices that are working alongside the local Technology Colleges to become Qualified Electricians.
We also have the capability of carrying out inhouse training and TBT’s (Tool Box Talks) within our onsite training facilities, of which can be hired out for your needs (Enquire Within).
Continue reading →
- Shop Electrical Installation – Grange Electrical Commercial Continue reading →
- Grange Electrical Solar Panel Installation Continue reading →
- Commercial Shop Electrical Installation Continue reading →