Grange Electrical provide engineers with a wealth of experience, a friendly disposition and an enthusiasm for work. We can facilitate our customers’ needs from the moment you first call the office, right through to project completion. We can assist you with site surveys and designs, through to installation work. We also carry out electrical inspections, certification and create bespoke maintenance packages to meet you requirements.
Some of our commercial work includes:
- Independent retailers.
- Sports clubs.
- New circuit installations.
- Full lighting designs and assistance with grant applications (where available).
- 3 phase power distribution.
- Additional power supplies.
- Distribution board upgrades.
- Generator back-up integration.
- CCTV installations.
- Intruder alarm installations.
- Fire alarm installations and maintenance.
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports.
- New build site work.
- Reactive maintenance.
We also have the added bonus of the support of our sister company Grange Heating Services in order to provide a full Mechanical & Electrical package.
- New lease of life for old Santander building, Drapers Lane, Leominster
New office and 2 new flats above are having a make-over. Small power and lighting, data cabling, fire alarm and emergency lighting are being installed by Grange Electrical. Watch this space for finished picturesContinue reading →
- Complete electrical refurbishment for Discover Parks
New audio visual and lighting systems for Lakeside Function Room at Discover Parks ready for the new season.Continue reading →
- Not all superheroes wear capes
Saving our customers expensive down time is very important to us here at Grange Electrical. We were called out to our client R J Barrington Steel Fabricators, Leominster, Herefordshire. Their industrial guillotine was showing an electrical fault and a backlog of work was building. Jon’s specialist knowledge and deciphering of the schematics (pictured) identified an break in the emergency stop circuit. Within the hour, the guillotine was back up and running clearing a potentially expensive backlog. Need reliable electrical support? Give us a callContinue reading →
- Shop Electrical Installation – Grange Electrical Commercial Continue reading →
- Grange Electrical Solar Panel Installation Continue reading →
- Commercial Shop Electrical Installation Continue reading →